05 Dec Folklore in 2018
Please see below the process for administration for Bonnyrigg Sports Club Folklore in 2018.
Please advise Goran Nikolic if your child is not returning to Folklore in 2018. Between 15th – 25th January team members will be available to take payments at the entrance to the dance hall and update details.
Please note that all outstanding fees are required to be paid prior to commencing 2018. Please see staff to confirm exact amounts owing – please be patient with staff and we will check any errors immediately.
Annual payment: $400 must be paid prior to 31st March 2018
Direct Debit: $35 per month – $420 per year. BSC to arrange monthly direct debit payments
Cash Monthly: $40 per month – $480 per year. Must be paid one month in advance. Late payments will incur an additional $5 per month. In 2018 any children who are behind in payments will be asked to sit out of practice. Parents will be advised by SMS or written letter for late payments.
All prices include GST.
In 2018 the club would like one parent / representative to act as a Group Manager / Contract so the club can manage communications more effectively. There will be a nomination form on the Dance Hall Noticeboard. The club will look to set up a Facebook Group too to help with communication.
Terms and Conditions
- A $10.00 fee applies to all new registrations. Including the third child in a family.
- Bonnyrigg Sports club is not responsible for children after classes have finished. Parents/guardians are to look after children at all times. Bonnyrigg Sports Club is a licensed premises and adult supervision for children is required at all times.
- An upfront payment of $400.00 is payable for 12 months until March 31st or you will be charged monthly payments of $40.00. All payments must be paid prior to commencement. One month in advance for monthly payments.
- A late fee of $5 per month will be charged in 2018 for any payments made after the last day of the month.
- If there are any outstanding fees, the student will be asked to discontinue dancing until paid.
- Fees cover over 40 hours per year and additional rehearsal time is free of charge.
- Anyone who wishes to discontinue dancing, must advise Goran or reception, otherwise charges will still apply for each month missed.
- No discounts or fee omission for students who go on holidays during the year.
- If uniform/costumes are borrowed from the clubs inventory, a refundable deposit may be taken to ensure return of borrowed items.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or see staff.